Getting To Unirondack
Local Directions from Lowville to Camp Unirondack:
(from Route 12 & River Street in Lowville)
- In Lowville, turn east on River Street from Route 12.
- Continue on River Street for 4 miles (it becomes Number Four Road).
- After 4 miles take a left hand turn to continue on Number Four Road/Country Rd 26.
- Stay on Number Four Road for 13.5 miles.
- Turn right onto Stillwater Road (there is a sign for Unirondack here).
- Continue 1.2 miles on Stillwater road until you see a colorful Unirondack mailbox on your right and the entrance to Unirondack will be on your left.
Note: our driveway as narrow and winding. Please drive slow and be prepared to back up to accommodate an oncoming car.
Unirondack GPS Coordinates:
N 43 degrees, 51′ (Minutes), 38.8 ” (Seconds) W 75 degrees, 9′ (minutes), 29.2″ (seconds)
NOTE: Some people have luck using these coordinates, some people don’t.
If you don’t have a vehicle, we can usually work out a shuttle from either the Syracuse or Utica public transit stations.
Utica Syrcause One-Way $40 $60 Round Trip $75 $100
Choosing the right Amtrak train:
For summer campers wishing to book a train to camp, you must use the following trains which line up with our shuttle times.
NOTE: For an unaccompanied minor, you may need the name and phone number of the camp representative picking up your child. You can call us at (315) 376-6888 for this information.
To/From East of Unirondack To/From West of Unirondack Headed TO camp 281 Empire Service arriving in Utica at 2:40pm 448 Lake Shore Limited arriving in Utica at 12:15pm Leaving FROM camp 284 Empire Service departing Utica at 10:51am 63 Maple Leaf departing Utica at 11:41am