Unirondack nested in a wooded 9 acre parcel of land in the Western Adirondacks, adjacent to beautiful Beaver Lake. Upper camp houses our residential buildings, dining hall, lodge and our other main buildings. Our waterfront and recreational facilities are located in lower camp. The following is a list of our facilities.
• “Gilman”, our dining hall, contains a fully-equipped kitchen and seats up to 100 people. The dining hall has a wood stove and fireplace, and features natural pine walls, wood floors, and windows overlooking the lake.
• Our lodge is two stories, with a comfortable meeting room with a stone fireplace, a game room and several smaller areas for reading, discussions and playing games, two offices, and a screened-in porch.
• Sweet, our largest residential cabin, houses three rooms upstairs and three downstairs, all with shared half-baths (and electricity).
• We have four “Woods Cabins”, one with heat and a shower, all with half-baths and bunk-beds.
• Our Shower House has two sides, each containing private showers and toilets, and public sinks.
• “Leining”, our “Wellness Center”, contains medical supplies and four private heated rooms and shared full baths.
• “Wayne Manor”, our maintenance shop.
• The Stevens Performing Arts Center located in lower camp is our lakeside gathering space for programs, performances and special events.
• Boathouse with canoes, kayaks and sailboat
• Artshop overlooking the lake
• Campfire circle on the lake
• Athletic field (with beach volleyball court)
• Cookout area
• Rustic chapel
• Low ropes course (to be officially opened in 2012 but available only to summer campers)
• Swimming waterfront