Camper Packing List
Youth Camp Packing List
Please mark all items with your name. You can write your
name on the clothing tag with a thin Sharpie marker.
- Bedding: warm blanket or sleeping bag, fitted single sheet and flat sheet, pillow with pillowcase
- Clothes (shorts, long pants, tee shirts, long sleeved shirts, enough for the time you will be at camp. If you are staying for more than 2 weeks, we can arrange for you to do your laundry at camp after the 2nd week of camp)
- Sneakers or sturdy shoes appropriate for walking or running on camp grounds
- Underwear, socks and sleep wear
- Rainwear (poncho or rain jacket)
- Fleece, sweatshirt or sweater
- Swimsuit, towel and water shoes or sandals
- Comfortable walking shoes or hiking boots (sturdy sneakers are fine)
- Sun hat and/or sunglasses
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toothpaste, hairbrush and comb)
- Sunscreen and insect repellent (we don’t seem to have ticks at camp, so we prefer that you send a DEET-free insect repellent)
- Flashlight and batteries
- Water Bottle – Please make sure to pack one. (CamelBak bottles with the camp logo can be bought at the camp store for $12)
Do not over pack as storage space in cabins is limited
- Musical instruments (for music workshops and campfire sharing)
- Journal, stationery, envelopes, stamps or a book to read
- Readings, poetry, music for campfire
- Daypack and water bottle
- Fun, funky, or dress-up clothes for banquet and dance
- Camera (labeled clearly with your name)
- CDs for camp dance
- White T-shirt or other white clothing items for Tye-Dying
What Not To Bring
- Pocketknives or Blades of any kind, Weapons, Fireworks, Cigarettes, Alcohol, Illegal Drugs, Matches, Lighters, Laser pointers, Electronic games, Cell-phones, DVD players, Pets. We discourage you from bringing IPODs because they easily get lost at camp.
- You should not bring laptop computers to camp. Wireless internet service is available only for staff members and adult campers during Family Week.
A Note About Lost Items
It is important to label all of your items and to keep track of your belongings while at camp. We are unable to return clothing that is left at camp. Clothing that is left at camp is washed and donated to Goodwill. In the rare event that we can locate a valuable item like a lost camera, you must pay the shipping costs to have the item mailed back to you. We strongly recommend that you clearly label the following items (these are the most common items that get left behind at camp) — towels, sweatshirts, jackets, raincoats and ponchos, hats, swim shoes, flashlights, cameras, books. Please label these items using a permanent marker with your full name.