Becoming a member of Unirondack is one way to support Unirondack and strengthen your connection to our community. It is a way of expressing your desire to support a place where UU values are lived— where acceptance, nurturing, and growth are a daily part of life.
Unirondack offers the following categories of Membership:
- Church Membership – $150
- Family Membership – $150 ($25 discount for recurring membership)
- Individual Adult Membership – $100 ($25 discount for recurring membership)
- Non-Voting Student Membership – $70 (Under 18 years old) ($25 discount for recurring membership)
- Recent Ballou Alumni – $0 (complimentary 1-year membership)
- Young Adult Membership – $45 (post-college to age 30)
- Attend the annual meeting and any special meeting called by the corporation.
- Members can nominate Board members, vote on bylaw changes and vote on new Board members.
- Members can serve on subcommittees or task forces as established by the Board.
- Membership runs from October 1 to September 30 of the following year, mirroring Unirondack’s fiscal year.
- You must begin a new membership at least 60 days prior to the upcoming Annual Meeting to be eligible to vote.
Please note that by subscribing to a Unirondack Membership with the below form, your credit card will be billed annually on the date you subscribe. This allows you to receive the $25 discount mentioned above! If you would like to register for a non-discounted membership that does not auto-renew, you may do so here.